Want to discover how to be a #betteryou? Join our Twitter chat
This Thursday, June 14th, at 8:30pm EST, we’ll be joined by lifestyle and career strategist Suzannah Scully for a Twitter chat about being a #betteryou. We’ll be making this a regular occurrence, so stay tuned to chat with more exciting experts in coming months!
Simply follow the hashtag #betteryou, introduce yourself, and chime in to the conversation we’ll be having about major career and lifestyle change. Suzannah has wisdom and energy to share with you! Here are the topics we’ll be covering:
- QI: How do I create a long-term vision for my career?
- Q2: How can I tell the difference between my passions and my purpose?
- Q3: How do I leverage my network to get a job that I want?
- Q4: How can I overcome fear of making a change?
- Q5: How do I do intentional career planning?
If these questions start your wheels a-turnin’, start thinking of some follow-ups for Suzannah. You can also head on over to her Career Clarity challenge on DailyFeats for more ideas.
Again, that’s this Thursday, 8:30pm EST, #betteryou on Twitter. See you then! We’re looking forward to it.